To our Coastal Sleep family,
With the ever changing situation surrounding COVID-19, Coastal Sleep is happy to announce our doors will be reopening to in-person patient care starting Monday, June 1st.
In our efforts to ensure all patients and staff members’ health and safety remains our top priority, we’d like to share some of the procedural changes you’ll see across our offices.
- Social/physical distancing in effect
- Please respect the floor stickers and signs placed around our entrances, which will guide you to a safe distance for interacting with our front-end staff.
- All offices will be limiting the number of persons allowed through our doors at one time – kindly note the occupancy number on our front-door signs and wait outside until another patient has left before entering.
- Personal sanitization
- Hand sanitizer will be available by our doors for all patients to use as they enter and leave our offices.
- We ask that all patients wear a reusable or disposable mask when visiting, whether it’s for a sit-down appointment or walk-in session. Patients not wearing a mask when they arrive may be asked to wear one, supplied in limited quantity by our office staff.
- Office sanitization
- All “high-touch” areas (door handles, countertops, credit/debit terminal, etc.) will be wiped down with a sanitizing spray in between each use.
- Seating in our lobbies or within clinician offices will also be sprayed and wiped down between each patient’s visit.
- All testing equipment is thoroughly disinfected before each patient use, and new equipment will be provided to patients for CPAP therapy
- We ask that patients attend their own appointments by themselves, unless the patient requires a companion for translation or caregiving purposes.
- We will not be accepting cash or cheque payments at the front desk. All payments must be electronic (credit, debit, or via e-transfer) and invoices will be emailed to you unless a hardcopy is requested.
- Contactless equipment pick-up
- We welcome you to continue to purchase equipment for your sleep apnea therapy over the phone, and any items that are pre-paid for will be set aside for patients to pick up via a contactless system within our lobbies.
- Telemedicine/remote care still available
- If you’re not yet ready to come see us in-person, our telemedicine and remote care services will still be available to all current and new patients. Kindly call your clinic to arrange for phone/video follow up appointments, equipment purchasing, and more.
We understand such changes will require some time and practice to adapt to. Our mission at Coastal Sleep is to empower people to take back their lives through a better night’s sleep, and we hope that together with our updated procedures and protocols, we can continue to fulfill this promise to our Coastal Sleep family.
Thank you for your patience and diligence as we continue to navigate this situation. We look forward to connecting with you in June.
Stay safe and healthy,
The Coastal Sleep Team